The easiest way to hold your client accountable is to provide frameworks. Set a standard using metabolic, intensity, and corrective exercise calculation results for everyday maintenance. Allowing you to focus on increasing overall performance.
- Caloric Consumption – Energy need based on activity levels.
- Protein Consumption – Dietary minimum and hypertrophy maximums
- Target Heart Rate Zones - Set specific conditioning parameters
- Corrective Exercise – Myo-fascial release, flexibility, and activation exercises
- Muscular Imbalances – Overactive and underactive muscle groups
‣ Select any profile in profile
‣ Click “Program” link on Left-Side Navigation Column
Profile List > Program
- Click on hyperlinked Corrective Exercises to view photos, guidelines, target areas, instructions, and equipment.
- Cue for release specific overactive and underactive muscle groups after testing an overhead squat.
- Make sure your clients are consuming adequate amounts of protein in their diets for optimal recovery.