Note: This section is only relevant if you have a Gym or Enterprise Account.
In addition to Admin Account types, Gym and Enterprise Accounts have Supervisor and Staff Account types. The User Privileges for each Account type can be edited to match the responsibilities you’d like each role to have. There is no limit to the number of Users that can be created for each Account.
Our single location customers typically assign these Account types like this:
- Admins are the studio owner or general manager.
- Supervisors are the fitness managers who supervise the trainers.
- Staff are the trainers who report to the fitness managers.
Our multiple location customers typically assign these Account types like this:
- Admins come from the parent company.
- Supervisors are the location managers, or the fitness managers at the various locations
- Staff are the trainers who report to the location or fitness managers.
You can view and edit your Users by selecting “Users” at the top of the Profiles list. This table will provide you with a list of all Admins, Supervisors, and Staff. You can also create new Users by clicking on the “Create Users” button on the top right of the Users list.